A Day in My Life As an Internet Marketer is Not All Peaches and Cream!

 Being in the internet marketing business is not as hard I once thought it was. It is much easier now compared to the days when I first started out several years ago. Things have changed a lot over the last few years and hopefully for the better. Also, things such as domains, hosting accounts, autoresponders, etc., are much cheaper and more prevalent with many more options to choose from in this day and age.

All of these new options and the improved technology now available have made it possible for virtually anyone to enter the Internet Marketing arena and build a very successful online presence in a relatively short period of time. And there are many veteran Internet Marketers out there who are willing to help you in any way they can, especially if you offer them a little piece of the pie, so to speak.

Upon waking up, the first thing I do is check my email to see how many sales I have made while I was sleeping, which is usually the most pleasant part of the day and helps to create a positive attitude and make the rest of the work day more pleasurable and rewarding.

It's hard to explain the feeling you get when you wake up and see all the sales you have made, plus the rewards you received for the work you performed the previous day. It really makes all the hard work seem more worth while, not to mention the fact that it adds to the amount of money in my bank account.

Don't get me wrong, it is not all fun and games, there is a lot of hard work involved as with any job. It's just so much more pleasurable when you can work from the comfort of your own home, even in your pajamas if that's the way you prefer it. Sometimes I stay in my pajamas all day long if I don't have any business that I have to go and take care of. How nice is that?

Usually after I check my email and sales from the previous day there is maintenance that must be performed on several of my sites like answering emails from clients, adding new opportunities to sites, placing new gifts in the member's area for affiliates to download, and things of this nature which helps keep your business running smoothly.

In between performing all of these maintenance tasks I am constantly posting short ads online via my Twitter account, which greatly increases the amount of traffic to my offers and adds to the number of followers I have, which in turn gets me more affiliates and ultimately more sales as a result of having more affiliates promoting my offers.

Another big factor in becoming a successful Internet Marketer is the design of your websites. Lately I have revamped a few of my marketing sites and changed them to WordPress blog format because I have found that they are much easier to set-up and also much easier to maintain once you have them set-up and designed the way you want them.

I must say here that I also perform website design for some of my friends and they have been very happy with the design of the sites and the performance that these designs have achieved for them, and they have rewarded me very well for my continued support and design of their sites.

Just this morning when I checked my email I had received a band performance update for May, June, and July for my friend's restaurant website that I built for him so I spent some time adding the new bands and dates to his events page just to make sure that his customers could go there and see who is playing on what dates. Another one of the services I perform for my clients.

As far as website design goes, I have been doing it for several years now and I generally stick to a very simple and clear design for the sites I build. I know there are a lot of people out there that think that you need to have all these fancy and flashy websites to become successful, but in my experience I have found that a simple design gets the message across just as well, and sometimes even better depending upon the audience.

There are many lessons to be learned on the world wide web of deception, as I often call it, if you want to become a successful Internet Marketer and make money online. There are newsletters and ezines to be created and updated regularly, so you need to keep up to date with all of the new tips and techniques involved in the market. And I usually publish these things in my marketing course newsletter that anyone can sign-up to receive on any one of my many sites.

Just so you know, this may not all be done in one day. And it is not a complete list of all the things that must be done, but it gives you an idea of how I spend a day in my life as a dedicated Internet Marketer.

I hope this will help to explain some of what is involved in becoming a successful Internet Marketer, to anyone with the hope of making money online, and all those people who are planning on breaking into the arena of the World Wide Web.



Wordpress Security

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calgary Condo Living

Tips to Select the Best Web Design Firm